I’d like to welcome you in the next post from the series where I will guide you through the process of installing WordPress.
In this blog post we will deploy WordPress in Microsoft Azure.
- First of all we need to login to Microsoft Azure portal.
- Once logged in, simply type marketplace in search field.
- Once we are in the marketplace type wordpress.
- I will select WordPress on Linux. Click on it and click on the bottm Create.
- As usuall we need to provide few extra settings. App name, subscription type, Resource Group and Database details.
- Click on the Database to provide database name, password.
- I suggest to change MySQL server specification to lower the costs for such a trivial deployment as WordPress.
- If you click on Automation options you can save the deployment as a Template and reuse it. What is really cool is the possibility to get deployment template in many different languages like:
- Our deployment will be validated and if everything is configured correctly hit Create button.
- Deployment will be started. Click on the top right menu to view the progress.
- After few minutes WordPress deplyoment is finished.
- Once you click on the resource group you will be able to view the WordPress deployment details.
- WordPress is ready to be configure.
WordPress deployment in Microsoft Azure is fairly simple. You must remember to create a subscription plan in the same location as you are deploying database.
WordPress deployment series
- Google Cloud Platform - Unable to push Docker Image
- Create Azure Kubernetes Service using Service Principal Name
- Install MySQL Database in AWS and WordPress
- Google Cloud Platform Interview
- Microsoft Azure Interview
- Amazon Web Services Interview
- Install LEMP stack on Ubuntu Linux
- Deploy WordPress in Google Cloud Platform using Marketplace
- Install WordPress in Amazon Web Services using Marketplace
- New blog series is coming – How to install WordPress in Public Cloud