So you might ask yourself why I want to write about as simple task as installing WordPress? Do you know in how many ways can you install WordPress? The possibilities are endless. Let’s start with the LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP) or LEMP (Linux Nginx MySQL PHP) to web hosting marketplace one-click installation to dockerizing WordPress. This is the reason why I want to go through simple task installation using different Public Cloud providers and different task delivery mechanisms.
I will cover following ways of WordPress installation: * LAMP * All on one virtual machine * Separate virtual machine for HTTP - stack and managed database * LEMP * All on one virtual machine * Separate virtual machine for HTTP - stack and managed database * Public Cloud * Amazon Web Services * Microsoft Azure * Google Cloud Platform * Marketplace * Docker
I hope you will enjoy it and follow me and my blog for further blog posts.
- Google Cloud Platform - Unable to push Docker Image
- Create Azure Kubernetes Service using Service Principal Name
- Install MySQL Database in AWS and WordPress
- Google Cloud Platform Interview
- Microsoft Azure Interview
- Amazon Web Services Interview
- Install LEMP stack on Ubuntu Linux
- Deploy WordPress in Microsoft Azure using Marketplace
- Deploy WordPress in Google Cloud Platform using Marketplace
- Install WordPress in Amazon Web Services using Marketplace